Welcome to the Starbelly Jam Non Profit
Vendor Application Form for 2019
Basic Information for your consideration
- Completed applications (including full payment) are due by March 14th, 2019. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Booth Fee: $50 per booth (incl. taxes) + $100 mandatory Damage Deposit
- All fees are paid via Stripe
- Includes two staff weekend pass. Max of 2 extra staff passes are $60 each.
- If more than 4 weekend passes are needed the organization can contact the vendor manager to potentially purchase additional passes at $90 each.
- All Applicants will be notified via email by March 31th, 2019 as to the status of their application. If the application is not successful, all funds will be refunded via Stripe by April 14th, 2019.
- Booth size is 10’ x 10’ for vending space
- Additional 5’ depth behind booth is permitted for storage/personal space and must be curtained off.
- Encroaching outside of designated vending space will be charged at $40 a foot.
- Only items submitted on application are permitted to be sold at the festival. Starbelly Jam reserves the right to remove any items not approved in application.
- All vendors and employees must wear a festival vendor wristband.
- Each non profit vendor receives one parking spot in the vendor parking area
- Damage Deposits will be refunded on or before August 6th, 2019.
- Any and all vendor actions resulting in loss of damage deposit will be notified and documented via email by a StarBelly Jam representative. Examples of forfeiture of damage deposit include but are not limited to altering, damaging Crawford Bay Park property or infrastructure. Leaving litter and waste on Crawford Bay Park property. Disrespectful or abusive behaviour towards festival goers or Starbelly Jam staff and volunteers. Non compliance with any of Starbelly Jam’s requirements and policies.
- Should an accepted vendor decide not to vend at the festival, note the following refund schedule:
- March 31th – April 14th Full Refund
- April 15th – July 5th Damage Deposit only refunded
- July 6th – July 20 No Refund
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank You for applying!